Friday, January 14, 2011

My Friday

So, I was talking yesterday about how I didn't know what I was going to do all day, but then I wake up and surprise surprise, my mom left a note asking me to basically clean the whole house. Now, it's not unusual for her to ask me to do the dishes on Fridays, but usually she has me do my homework on Fridays and leaves all the cleaning (minus the dishes, that is, since those are kind of an annual thing) for Saturday. The problem is, I slept in really late today, so now I have a little less than two hours to do all this cleaning before she comes home from work, and it takes me a while after I wake up to not feel sore enough to actually do stuff. I think I need to revise how I sleep, cause this is kind of getting old, the whole waking up super sore nearly every day. I might not get done by the time she gets home, but I will get most of it done. But until I'm done eating my breakfast/lunch, it will have to wait. I don't mind cleaning, I really don't. I actually sometimes enjoy it. Except for dishes, that is. And my room, but apart from that, I don't mind it. And I have more than enough homework to last me most of the late afternoon/early evening. Maybe even into the night, depending on how fast I can read and do my research. So yeah, my day actually looks pretty full at the moment. Maybe if I get done early, I'll watch some more Psych, or some White Collar in anticipation of the premiere coming this next Tuesday. Tomorrow's a different story, however. If I do all my cleaning today, and the majority of my homework also, what will I do tomorrow? Or Monday, since we have school off? And Sunday afternoon, well, I'm not too worried about that, I'll just watch a musical or a Jane Austen movie or something like that like I always do. Maybe I'll plan a hangout with one of my friends for Monday. Maybe. Maybe I'll just have a "me" day, you know, nothing super important to do, just do whatever I want, relax, stuff like that. Or, if the DMV's open, go get my license, that is, if my mom can find my birth certificate by then. She seems to have lost it right before I could test for my license. Anyway, I should really go and start cleaning. Love, peace, and chocolate :)
~Laura 

1 comment:

  1. You should hang out with me on Monday :) Hehe. I'm so glad that you have a blog now! :D

    ReplyDelete