Sunday, January 16, 2011

My Sunday :)

Today was pretty much a typical Sunday. Went to church, had a great time, came home, ate lunch, and went to sleep. And boy, did I sleep for a LONG TIME. I think it has something to do with the fact that I am absolutely exhausted from having little kids around the house and the fact that I think that I'm getting sick. :(  But it was a good nap, so it's all good. I don't remember my dream, but I do remember that I had one. I hate when that happens, I like remembering my dreams. They make for very interesting stories. Anyway, then I talked for about two hours on the phone with one of my best friends, Mary. We're planning on hanging out tomorrow and watch Buffy, play the Wii, maybe take a walk down to Walmart or Shop Kwik (yes, I know ho to spell quick, but that's how the store spells it, kwik. Weird, right?) Anywho, I also talked to my "sister", Devaune (a really close friend who's more like a sister than a friend to me) for a little bit, mostly about boy troubles, and Celtic Thunder, whom we both happen to love oh so very much :) Now I'm going to go and watch a movie then go to bed. Yeah, peace out!
~Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment