Thursday, January 20, 2011

Been a while

Hey, so yeah, it's been a while since I've posted anything. Sorry about that. Life sure does get busy during the week, especially with school and all. Let me fill in on what happened this last week. I've been feeling kind of sick, if you remember from my previous entries, but even so, my friend Mary came over on Monday to hang out. We watched the first two episodes of Buffy, walked to Walmart to buy some snacks, got hit on by a car full of guys while walking back (they just honked and waved at us), then played Just Dance on the Wii while eating our snacks (yes, I know, counterproductive). Then, on Tuesday, I went to school, where I found out (during choir class) that our choir teacher was leaving and that we have a new one in her place. It was a big cry fest, especially since most of us have had her since junior high, and not just as a choir teacher, but also as an orchestra and band teacher too. Anyway, after we had all hugged her and got all the crying out of us, we sang our Les Miserables medley. And might I say, we're getting pretty darn good at it, too. Then, in my sci/fi/fantasy class, we watched most of an episode of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. We're going to (hopefully) finish it today. Then, yesterday (Wednesday), I went to school, like usual, and had a pretty normal day. Then, for mutual, we did extreme volleyball. A friend of mine and I decided to dress up crazy for it, including bright tights, awesome shorts, and headbands. :) It was pretty fun, although I managed to twist my ankle before I even got into the building by dancing to the music that someone was blasting from their car. But it didn't hurt that much, I still played and everything. It wasn't until this morning that it really started to hurt. Yeah, that's all my news so far. :) Drive safe, people.
~Laura 

No comments:

Post a Comment